viernes, 27 de mayo de 2011



Preferences and entertaining activities

Each person has their own tastes and preferences are not everyone likes the same.

To distract me personally I like to use my computer to talk to my friends and family, watching on television programs that I like as novels and series that are interesting,  but I prefer more the computer.


I like watching movies. I love comedies and movies of action, but I also like romantic movies.


 I would rather films are:


  • Fast and Furious
  • Twilight
  • Shrek


There are more but those are my preference.

I like to go to school but I hate when they leave us too many jobs I would rather not leave work
in my house I do not like cleaning but if I can help my mother.

I like to shop in fact I Would prefer go shopping but could not.


finally because I have too many tastes as I had written using the computer, listening to music, watch TV, watch movies, go shopping, go to school are not the only but are some of all that I can.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario